NHM UP Recruitment 2019: -National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh ( NHM UP ) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). Eligible candidates can apply on May 23, 2019, from the official website www.upnrhm.gov.in/www.sams.co.in. Candidates who wish to be selected on these posts, however, will have to join the course of 6 months. On completion of the course, candidates will be appointed in the sub-centre as a Community Health Officer.
As per the official notification, during the course of the course, candidates will be given as Rupees 20,000 per month and after the appointment of 35,000 rupees per month as Community Health Officer. The last to apply online for the NHM UP Recruitment Notification is 23 May 2019. For the latest government Jobs, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online For Officers Posts
National Health Mission Vacancy Details:
Total posts – 6000
CHO-I July 2019- 2805 posts
CHO -II January 2020 session-3195 posts
There should be a BSc in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM or Nursing from a recognized institution/university.
- The Maximum Age Limit of the student should be 35 Years
- For Age Relaxation and other details, you can visit the official website
Candidates will be selected in NHM Recruitment on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview
Mode of Application:
Candidates need to apply through online mode
Last date to apply for online application – May 23, 2019
How to Apply Online for NHM UP Recruitment 2019
- You need to visit the official website of upnrhm.gov.in
- At the home page, you can find the latest advertisement related above posts, click on that advertisement.
- You will be re-directed to another page, read the notification completely
- Click on the Apply Button
- Submit all the asked details carefully
- Rechecked the Application form
- Click on the Submit Button
- Then you can take the Print out of the Application form for future purpose.