NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019: – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has invited applications for Nursing Officers and Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) posts. Eligible candidates can apply under prescribed format or before June 29, 2019. The Application will be started on 20 May. The Total Number of Vacancies released by NIMHANS department is 115. The mode of NIMHANS Application is Online. It is our advice to candidates, before going to apply online for NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 must read the official notification Firstly. It is a great chance for the candidates who are looking for government job in Karnataka State. Karnataka Government will offer great salary amount to the selected candidates.
NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of the Department: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
Number of Vacancies: 115 posts
Details of posts:
- Nursing Officer- 91 Posts
- Junior Secretary-24 Posts
Starting Date of Online Application: 20 May 2019
Last Date for Apply Online: 29 June 2019
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Banglore
Official Site: www.nimhans.ac.in
Candidates can visit NCERT’s official website for educational qualifications, experience and other related information. For the latest government job notification, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Salary: Salary will be given as per the Norms and condition of the organization
How to apply Online for NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019:
- You need to visit the official website of NIMHANS i.e. nimhans.ac.in
- Search for the active link names as “NIMHANS Recruitment 2019”
- Click on that Link and Read the official notification carefully.
- After the reading, the official notification, click on the Apply Button
- A new window will be open, Fill the asked details carefully
- Recheck the Application Form
- Click on the Submit Button
- You can take a Print out of NIMHANS Nursing Officer Vacancy for Future reference.
Date of online application-20 May 2019
Last date for submission of online application – 29 June 2019