Check Xiaomi MI 9 Transparent Edition full specifications and Price in India, Are you ready to triple your average laptop’s RAM for smartphones? The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Qualcomm Snapdragon was the world’s first smartphone to launch with 855 and 12 GB RAM. In just 2 days, both Samsung and Xiaomi will announce smartphones with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 and 12GB RAM.
Xiaomi MI 9 Transparent Edition full specifications
We’ve heard for a while now that a model of the Galaxy S10 + would be 12GB of RAM, but just one hour ago, Xiaomi’s founder Lei Jun revealed that the incoming Mi9’s highest-end model would have 12GB of RAM. This special Xiaomi Mi 9 model will also have “transparent” rear side(like the Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer version, it will probably show an inactive PCB) and Elite in Battle Angel branding will be.
Check Xiaomi MI 9 Transparent Edition Full specifications, Price and Features
In this post, Lei Jun said that Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition will also have a 48MP primary rear camera lens, but it will have a 7p lens with f / 1.75 aperture instead of a 48MP 6P lens with f / 1.47 aperture. Standard model Gradient glass is only 0.4mm thick on Mi 9 Transparent Edition. In addition to the increased RAM, unique back design, and a slightly modified camera, the Mi9 Transparent version is similar to the regular Mi9. For more details visit www.indiatimelines.com
Speaking of Xiaomi Mi 9, we have learned some new details about the device because we had briefly told briefly what Xiaomi has disclosed so far. In summary, here’s what Xiaomi has disclosed after our previous post:
- The Mi 9 has Gorilla Glass 6.
- Mi 9 will include laser autofocus by combining PDAF and CDAF (Phase and Contrast Detection Autofocus). For better auto-focus, the phone will also have a closed loop voice coil motor (VCM).
- The Mi9’s in-display fingerprint scanner is optical instead of ultrasonic. Xiaomi says that the fifth-generation in-display fingerprint sensor hardware is 25% faster than the fourth-generation sensor.
- The MI 9 will have a Samsung-made AMOLED panel. It will be supported for high brightness mode (HBM) for FHD + resolution, 103.8% NTSC wide color gamut and 600-night brightness. The phone will have a new “Sunlight mode 2.0”, which Xiaomi says “improves contrast and optimizes color display” when the user is outdoors. The phone will also have “Reading mode 2.0”, which will increase the color temperature level from “32 to 256”.
- The device will have a 90.7% screen-to-body ratio, which is made possible due to the low chin size, waterdrop notch, in-screen ambient light sensor and ultrasonic proximity sensor (a feature found on Xiaomi Mi Mix series).
- Xiaomi has promised “excellent sound quality” on Mi 9. Xiaomi, which states that the phone has a sound output equal to the 0.9cc big speaker box.