World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2019: World Menstrual hygiene day is celebrated on May 28th in the world. Its main purpose is to make women aware of cleanliness during menstruation. Young age girls should be told about the periods and cleanliness during this time so that their fears are over. To celebrate this, the 28th date was chosen because usually, women’s menstruation falls within 28 days. It was started by the NGO, Wash United, Germany in 2014. Women also have to face many other problems related to menstruation, such as muscular pain, nausea, body ache or irregular menstruation. Awareness about these is essential. Some yoga help can be taken for menstrual health. Let’s know about them:
World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2019: Do Yoga During Your Period
In Balasan, we bow our head and body forward with a thunderbolt as a baby. This posture is very easy but it is also quite beneficial. Relieves the waist muscles and this seat also removes constipation. This posture which calms the mind, makes the nervous system calm down.
How to do
Sit on your ankles, place the heel on the hips, bend forward and place the forehead on the ground.
Keep hands on both sides of the body, moving towards the front, keeping the palm towards the sky. Gently rise and sit on the heel and gradually straighten the spinal cord.
The back relaxes. Relief from constipation. Calms the nervous system
- If there is a pain in the back or knee operation, then do not practice.
- Pregnant women do not practice infant posture.
- If you are troubled by diarrhoea or have been cured recently, do not post it.
Dandasan is a simple posture of yoga posture. It is also known as Staff Pose in English. Dandasan is a practice that prepares your body for advanced posture. It also increases your ability to completely align your body.
How to do
- Sit on the ground stretching towards the front. Both the fingers of the legs are tilted towards you. Place both hands straight and palms on the ground. The hands should be near the hips.
- Keep your spine and neck straight.
- Raise your chest and pull your shoulders a bit to spread your collarbone. Keep the breath open in front of you.
- Keep Dandasan from 20 seconds to one minute.
Stretch in the shoulders, make the reed bone flexible and strong, helps in strengthening the muscles; this helps in the pain, relaxes the brain, improves digestive power, improves organ configuration. For the latest updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.