WBPSC Livestock Development Assistant Recruitment 2019:- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to 200 livestock development assistant posts. Eligible candidates can apply under prescribed format or before 3 June 2019 or earlier. Is the great opportunity of the West Bengal students who are 10th certification can apply online for this recruitment. The application is started from 14 May and it will be available till 3 June 2019. The mode of the Application for WBPSC Notification 2019.
WBPSC Livestock Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 Details:
Name of Board: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of Posts: Livestock Development Assistant
Total Number of Vacancy: 200
Starting Date to Apply Online: 14 May 2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 3 June 2019
Official Website: www.pscwbapplication.in
- Student need to have a 10th passing certificate from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
- The student should have 1 years certificate course by the Board of Veterinary Education.
- Students should be physically fit and must be a hard worker.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not more than 40 Years as per 01.01.2019.
Selection Process :
- Screening Test
- Written Test
Salary Scale: Candidates who will get selected in the final round will get Rs. 5,400/- – Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-
Application Fees: Candidates for all category need to pay application fee amount of – Rs.110/-
Note: Candidates who belong from the PWD category and SC/ST from West Bengal State are not required to pay any fee.
Application Mode: Online
Payment Mode: Online
Ad number – 11/2019
How to apply online for WBPSC Livestock Development Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official Website pscwbapplication.in
- Check the link of WPSC Recruitment 2019
- At the bottom of the page, you have to click on Apply online button.
- Submit all the asked details in WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Application from.
- Ensure, all the submitted details are correct
- Click on the submit button.
- You can take a print out of the application form and further reference.
For the latest government jobs, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com