Vivo NEX gets a price cut in India: Vivo NEX was introduced in China in the first half of 2018, which was eventually making its way into more markets in July. One of them was India, where the phone was marketed as Vivo NEX and its price was $9,990, but in fact, was sold for $990 ($ 650 / € 560). with the introduction of the new year, its price has been reduced once again, with the current price tag of US $ 990, which is $ 75 / € 50 cut.
Vivo NEX gets a price cut in India
According to sources, the reason behind the rebate in simple- Vivo NEX is preparing the market for the Dual display. The dual-screen phone was launched at the same price when Vivo NEX was brought back in June, so when it comes to India, it can also be tagged.
Next Dual Display is selling in China since Saturday- there is only one Variant with only 10gb of RAM and 128 GB of storage and its price is CNY4, 998 or approximately 720 dollars. In Vivo is doing the same now, then we should expect from the Phone to reach India and other major markets by the end of January.
Vivo NEX features and Specifications: Vivo NEX gets a price cut in India
- Phone Display 6.59-inch (2316×1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.3:9 aspect ratio display, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Processor is 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- Phone Memory 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Phone sim mode is Dual SIM
- Vivo NEX Includes Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP Dual PD rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 4-axis OIS, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162×77×7.98m; Weight: 199g
- 3.5mm audio jack, CS43199 +SSM6322 Amplifier
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery power 4000mAh with 22.5W fast charging