Uttar Pradesh budget 2019-20:- Just before the 2019 Lok Sabha election, the Yogi Government has taken special care of all sections in its third budget. In the budget of Rs 4.79 lakh crore, 12 percent more than the previous budget, the UP government has done its best to implement farmers, youth, women, and every sector as well.
Uttar Pradesh budget 2019-20 | Highlights
Lucknow, Yogi Adityanath Government, on Thursday, presented the largest in UP’s history and tried to use it all in the election year. While the Yogi openly gave money to the budget for the development of Ayodhya, Mathura, Naimisharanya etc. for Hindu pilgrimage, the modernization of madrassas and announcement for the wished for Muslim children also. In the budget, after the Noida, Lucknow Kanpur, Banaras and Agara, the metro has been awakened.
UP finance minister Rajesh Agrawal presented a budget of Rs 4.79 lakh crore on Thursday. This budget is 12 percent more than the previous budget. After the budget, the CM Yogi described it as the biggest budget of UP’s history. About 21,212 crore new schemes have been announced in the budget. Just before the 2019 Lok Sabha election, in this crucial budget, Yogi Government gave special preference to women, youth and farmers along with religious agenda. In villages, 247 crores were maintained on the maintenance of cattle and 200 crores were released for Kanha Cowshed in the cities while emphasizing the need to double the income of the farmers by 2022.
Learn what’s in the budget special: Uttar Pradesh budget 2019-20
- The budget is 12 percent higher than the previous budget.
- In Uttar Pradesh, 10 lakh 10 thousand people will be brought to the realm of India. Under the Chief Minister’s Health Scheme, the UPA Government has set a budget of Rs.110 crore.
- 247 crores for maintenance of cattle in villages and Rs 200 crores for Kanha Cowshed in cities.
- Rs.50 crores for closed sugar mills of the cooperative sector and Rs.25 crores for running on PPP mode.
- 700 crores for the barracks of policemen 700 crores for type A, B 400 crores for 7 lines of police, 200 crores for 57 fire stations, 204 crores for modernization.
- 14,561 villages deprived of bus services will be added.
- In order to fulfill the goal of doubling the income of farmers to 2022, the government will arrange for the budget. Under this, emphasis will be on promoting agriculture in a modern way.
- 10 crores for the establishment of State Inter College.
- 1200 crores for the daughter Sumangalam scheme.
- 150 Crore for Regional Aircraft.
- Scheduled students, 2307 crores.
- 1410 crores to dependent widows.
- The creation of Bundelkhand Development Board was announced for Bundelkhand. Similarly, the announcement of the formation of Purvanchal Vikas Board
- Gautam Buddha Nagar airport with Kushinagar will also be operational soon.
- A budget of 200 crores for Ayodhya Airport
- Metro: 150 crores for Varanasi, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Prayagraj and Jhansi Metro, while the budget of 175-175 crores for Kanpur and Agra Metro. 17. Rs 404 crores for
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rs. 6,240 crores for rural
- Big announcement on health: Rs 248 crores for Cancer Institute Lucknow 50 crores for the University of Atal Bihari Medical University in Lucknow Ayush University will open in Uttar Pradesh. A budget of 10 crores was announced in the budget
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme: Rs 3,488 crore, National Rural Drinking Water Scheme: Rs 2,954 crore, National Rural Livelihood Mission: Rs 1,393 crore, Chief Minister Housing Scheme- Rural: 429 crore, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission: Rs 224 crore Arrangement proposed.