UP Board 10th & 12th Exam Result 2021: UP Board High School-Inter Result Formula

0
155
BPSC 66th Mains Exam 2021

UP Board 10th & 12th Exam Result 2021: UP Board High School-Inter Result Formula- The formula for promoting more than 56 lakh candidates of UP Board without examination was released on Sunday. Deputy Chief Minister Dr. Dinesh Sharma informed that the result of high school will be prepared by adding 50% marks of 9th class, 50% marks of 10th pre board written examination and 30% of actual marks obtained in internal assessment. The 12th result will be prepared by adding 50% of the average of the total marks of the high school, 40% of the 11th and 10% of the 12th pre board. Internal assessment in 10th and actual marks of practical in 12th will be added.

The Deputy Chief Minister said that this year the merit list of the candidates will not be released. Any candidate who wants can take further examination to improve the marks in one or all the subjects. If a candidate is not getting marks up to a maximum of 3 subjects of annual, half yearly, pre-board examination, then the average of the remaining subjects will be added to the marks of those three subjects. At the same time, if a candidate is not able to get the minimum passing marks in the written examination but is passed in the internal assessment or practical, then he will be promoted without any marks.

If the marks of 12th practical and 10th internal assessment of a candidate are not available, then the marks of practical and internal assessment will be added by adding the marks equal to % of the marks obtained according to the formula of marks of written examination. For example, according to the formula, if the marks of written examination in high school or intermediate are being 70%, then the marks of practical will also be considered as 70%.

If a candidate does not have marks in both the 11th exams or 12th pre board exams or any candidate does not have marks in 9th annual exam and 10th pre board exam, then he will be promoted normally without marks. The promotion formula for intermediate agricultural cadre will be different.

Total Candidates : 56.04 Lakh

High School: 29.94 Lakh

Intermediate: 26.10 Lakh

Intermediate result will be like this

non practical subject

The result of that subject will be prepared by taking 50% of the average of the total marks obtained in high school, 40% of the subject-specific marks of the 11th annual examination and 10% of the total marks of the 12th pre board examination. For example, a candidate has secured 300 marks out of 600 in the annual examination of class 10th, then his average marks will be 300/6 = 50 marks. Out of this 50% i.e. 25 marks will be taken. If he has got 60 marks out of 100 marks in a particular subject in 11th then his 40% will be 24 marks. Similarly, if he has got 50 marks in that subject in class-12 from pre board examination then his 10 percent will be 5 marks. Thus his total marks will be 25+24+5=54.

practical subjects

Scaling of high school marks will be done for practical. Suppose the examinee has got a total of 300 marks out of 600 in high school. His average marks on the basis of 6 subjects will be 50. The written examination in high school is for 70% marks, so if it is scaled at 70%, it will be 35 marks. Now 50% of it i.e. 17.5 marks will be added. If he has got 70 marks in a subject in 11th, then 28 marks according to 40% and if he has got 60 marks in 12th, then 6 marks will be added to him according to 10%. If he has got 20 marks in practical in 12th in 2021, then his total marks in that subject will be 17.50+28+6+20 = 73.50(74).

High school result will be like this

In high school, there is a written examination of 70% marks in each subject and internal assessment of 30% marks. For its result, 50% marks of 9th and 50% marks of 10th pre board written examination will be taken. Rest 30% marks will be linked to the internal assessment of this year’s exam. For example, if a candidate has got 60 marks out of 70 marks in the 9th annual written examination, then 30 marks will be taken according to 50%. If 40 marks out of 70 marks are obtained in the pre-board written examination of class 10, then 20 marks will be taken according to 50%. If he has got 28 marks out of 30 marks in the internal assessment exam of 2021, then the total marks of the candidate in that subject will be 30+20+28=78.

private student

Intermediate result will be made on the basis of 50% of the total average marks of high school and 50% of the marks in 11th class. At the same time, if someone has given the examination of one subject in Inter, then he will be given marks on the basis of the total average marks of 12th. On the other hand, if someone has taken the examination as a private student after failing in 10th, then his result will be prepared by adding 70% marks of 9th and 30% marks obtained in internal assessment of 10th.