Union Budget 2019 Live Updates: -The Modi Government will present an interim Budget in Parliament today. The Budget will be present in the Lok Sabha at 11 a.m. This time Finance Minister Piyush Goyal will Announce the Budget at Present, Piyush Goyal has reached the finance ministry, stay tuned for Union Budget 2019 Live Updates with us…
Union Budget 2019 Live Updates
Security checks of printed copies of Budget 2019-20 are being investigated. all Copies of Budget checked one by one in under Highly Security and Printed copies of budget 2019-20 are being checked by a sniffer dog.’All along, development of all’ is the mantra of our government and it will also be seen in this budget too: Narendra Singh Tomar, Union Minister. Piyush Goyal has left the finance ministry. After meeting the President, he will then reach the Parliament House.
Meanwhile, copies of the budget have reached Parliament. The caretaker Finance Minister will read the announcements related to the people in the budget in the House.
In Union Budget 2019 Live Updates, Most discussions about the Announcement of Universal Basic Income are Being Discussed. If this scheme for providing minim set Income(minimum guaranteed Income)to every member of the Country’s poorest 25% Households is applicable, then the Government’s treasury will have a burden of 7 lakh Crores.
Before presenting the budget, there will be a meeting of the central cabinet in Parliament today. Career Finance Minister Piyush Goyal has reached the Finance Ministry. Today he will present the interim budget for 2019-20. To view Union Budget 2019 Live Updates you can go to Indiatimelines.com and The budget speech can also be seen and heard on the NAMO app. The budget will be broadcast on Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha TV too. Apart from this, http://budgetlive.nic.in and https://www.indiabudget.gov.in/hindex.asp can be visited on the website.
Career Finance Minister Piyush Goyal has left his residence to present the budget. Modi Government is a popular government, it is natural that we will take care of everything. We will do whatever is possible for the people. We have always presented a good budget: Shiv Pratap Shukla, Minister of State for Finance.
Union Budget 2019 Live Updates, Rail Budget
- In this interim budget, the government can increase the budget of the Ministry of Rural Development to Rs 1.3 lakh crore, which was 1.12 lakh crore rupees in the current financial year.
- In the Budget before the election, the government can increase the Rural Welfare Fund by up to 16 percent. The two sources of the government have confirmed that the announcement will be announced for the rural students in the budget for the financial year starting from April.
- 5 lakhs There is also hope for people to increase the tax exemption limit. Rs 2.5 lakh in the previous budget 5 lakhs per year For the people who came in the income limit per year, the then 10% income tax rate was reduced to 5%. The government may increase the limit of tax exemption to Rs 3 lakh to Rs 5 lakh.
- The Opposition has consistently surrounded the government on the issue of unemployment. The government is considering Universal Basic Income. From this, some citizens of the country or all the citizens get the fixed amount worked out on certain parameters.
- Given the general elections this year, there may be some big announcements in the budget. Although this budget is being offered in Parliament only for the permission of spending four months.
- Today the Modi Government is going to present the last budget of its term as an interim budget. In the Parliament, this budget will be presented by Interim Finance Minister Piyush Goyal.