South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019- South Indian Bank has invited applications for recruitment of probationary clerks. A total of 385 posts will be recruited. There will be two years of the probation period in these posts. These appointments will be done in different states for North and South Zone. Interested and qualified candidates will have to apply online for these posts. The last date for applying is 30 June 2019. Read more about the post, qualification, application fee and process related information:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – 385 Vacancies For Clerk
Probationary clerk, Total posts: 385
(As per the details zones of posts)
North Zone, Position: 75
These states will have recruitments: Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
South Zone, Position: 310
These states will have recruitments: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.
Qualification: Full-time Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks from recognized institution/university.
Salary: 11,765 to 31,540 rupees Other allowances will also be given.
- Maximum 25 years on June 30, 2019
- The candidate has not been born before July 01, 1993 and after 30 June 2000.
- Maximum age limit for SC / ST category candidates will be given five years.
Selection Process for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of online test and personal interview.
- Candidates passing in the online test will be called for the personal interview.
- Questions about Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General / Economy / Banking Awareness, English Language, Data Analysis and Interpretation in the online test.
- This examination will be conducted in the English language. A total of 160 questions will be asked in this. For which maximum is set 200 digits.
- One-fourth number for every wrong answer will be deducted.
- 600 rupees for general category candidates
- 150 for SC / ST candidates
- The fee can be paid through debit card/credit card/internet banking /IMPS/cash card / mobile wallet.
Application Process for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Firstly login to the Bank’s website (www.southindianbank.com).
- Click on the top Careers section on the homepage. This will open a new webpage.
- Click the Title Recruitment of Probationary Clerks link located here.
- Another new webpage will open once you click. Apply online and notification links here.
- Click the notification link first. This will open the expanded advertisement related to the vacant post.
- Read it carefully and check your eligibility according to the posts. Now you have to come back to the previous webpage.
- Tab the Apply online link located here. This will open a new webpage. Click on the above Here for New Registration option.
- Then a window will open. Carefully read the guidelines given in it. Then click the Continue button. Then the application form will open.
- Now enter the basic information requested and click on ‘Save and Next’ button. This way your registration number and password will be received on your e-mail. Make a note of it.
- Then upload your passport size photo (maximum 50 kb), signature (maximum 20 kb) and right-hand thumb scan copy (maximum 50 kb). Then click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Scan other documents after this and upload them. Then click on the ‘Save and Next’ button. Then click on the preview tab to check the completed application.
- In this way, the filled application will be displayed. If you want to improve, click the ‘Edit’ button. If all information is correct then click on the ‘Final Submitted’ button.
- Then pay the fee according to your category. Then take out the printout of the autogenerated form and keep yourself safe. For the latest updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Last date for online application: 30 June 2019
More info here
Phone: 1800-425-1809 / 1800-102-9408
Things to be Remember
- Before applying online, keep the passport size photo, signature and right hand thumb scan copies ready to the candidates.
- Signature should be done with black ink on white paper. The signature should not be in the capital letter.