SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India has invited applications for recruitment of 19 positions posts of Specialist Officers. Eligible candidates can apply online for each of these posts by 02 June 2019. This is excellent opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Government job in Banking Sector. The Selection will be made as per the performance in Interview Round. SBI Specialist Officer Application process is already started.
SBI Specialist officer Recruitment 2019
Name of the Department: State Bank of India
Number of Vacancies: 19
Details of posts:
- Deputy General Manager (Enterprise and Technology Architecture) -01
- Assistant General Manager (Enterprise and Technology Architecture) -01
- Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management) -01
- Chief Manager (Infrastructure Architect) -01
- Chief Manager (Business Architect) -02
- Manager (Security Architect) -01
- General Manager (IT – Planning, Strategy & Architecture) -01
- Chief Manager (Application Architect) -01
- Manager (Technology Architect) -02
- Senior Consultants Analyst-01
- Data Translator-2
- Data architect-02
- Manager (Application Architect) -02
- Data Trainer-01
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
- General Manager (IT – Strategy, Architecture & Planning) – BE / B Tech / MCA from accredited University / Institute as well as MBA will be counted as an additional qualification. TOGAF certification will be preferred.
- Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management) – MBA (Finance) or equivalent / Chartered Accountant, FRM Certification and/or CFA will be given preference.
- See the notification for detailed educational qualifications and experience related to the posts.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
|Post Category||Vacancies||Max Age Limit||Edu. Qualification|
|General Manager||01||50 years||B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA, MBA|
|Dy. General Manager||02||50 years||B.E./ B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech Or MCA|
|Asstt. General Manager||01||45 years||B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA|
|Chief Manager||04||45 years||B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA|
|Manager||05||35 years||B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA|
|Senior Consultant Analyst||01||45 years||B. Tech in CS/IT or MCA|
|Data Translator, Architect, Trainer||05||40 years||B. Tech in CS/IT / ECE or MCA|
Age Relaxation is available as per the SBI Norms and Condition
Starting date for the application process: May 16, 2019
Last date to apply online: 02 June 2019
How to Apply Online for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website of State Bank of India https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers through June 2, 2019. For latest government jobs, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.