SBI Application Form 2019-20- State Bank of India has recruited the posts of Specialist Cadre Officer for the Wealth Management Business Unit. These include other terms including research analysts, relationship managers, customer relationship executives. Under this, a total of 497 posts will be filled up. In order to fill these posts, the bank has issued the notification and invited applications from eligible candidates. All these appointments will be done on a five-year contract basis. Interested candidates can apply online for these positions. The last date for applying is 12 June 2019. Other important information related to vacancies, qualifications and application process are as follows:
SBI Application Form 2019-20, Apply Online
Specialist Cadre Officer, Total Position: 497 (Unreserved- 219)
(Classification of vacancies according to posts)
Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst), post: 01 (unreserved)
Eligibility: MBA / PGDM from recognized university or institute.
In addition, there should be work experience of at least five years in the field of Fixed Income Research in Wealth Management.
Age limit: Minimum 30 and maximum 45 years.
Salary (Annual): Rs 25 lakh to Rs 45 lakh
Relationship Manager (e-Wealth / NRI), post: 486 (Unreserved- 187)
Qualifications: Bachelor degree should be held in any subject. At the same time, there will be at least three years of experience in related work area.
Age limit: minimum 23 and maximum 35 years
Salary (Annual): 06 lakhs to 15 lakhs
Customer Relationship Executive, Designation: 66 (Unreserved- 27)
Eligibility: Graduation in any subject from the recognized university. With this, a valid two-wheeler license is obtained.
– The experience of working in the relevant field should be gained.
Age limit: minimum 20 and maximum 35 years
Salary (Annual): 02 lakh to 03 lakh.
Central Operations Team Support, Post: 03 (Unreserved)
Qualification: With the Bachelor Degree, work experience of at least three years in the field of Financial Services, Investment Advisory, Private Banking.
Age limit: Minimum 30 and maximum 40 years.
Salary (Annual): 10 lakh to 15 lakh rupees.
Risk and Compliment Officer, Post: 01 (Unreserved)
Qualification: Graduation will have proficiency in Risk / Compliance.
Also, there should be five years of work experience in the field of Wealth Management Business.
Age range: Minimum 25 and maximum 40 years
Salary (Annual): 22 lakh to 27 lakh rupees.
Important notice: SC / ST candidates will be given five years ‘exemption and three years’ exemption for OBC category applicants.
Selection Process for SBI Application Form 2019-20
– Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of personal / phone or video interview.
Application fee :
– Rs. 750 for General / OBC and EWS candidates
– Rs. 125 will be payable for SC / ST and Divya candidates
– Payment through the payment gateway through online credit card / debit card or net banking.
Application Process for SBI Application Form 2019-20
Interested candidates will be required to login on the State Bank’s website (www.sbi.co.in). When the home page opens, click on the top side of the Careers box.
– A new webpage will be scratched on doing this. Click on Current Openings option in Join SBI section here.
– Another webpage will open once you click. Here is the link given below (Advertisement No. CRPD / SCO-WEALTH / 2019-20 / 06) under the recruitment of Specialist CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS UNIT.
– Click on this link. Now click on the Download Advertisement (English) option shown below.
– The detailed advertisement issued regarding the vacancies will be opened on your computer screen after clicking.
– Read this ad thoroughly and check your eligibility according to the posts.
– Now to come back to the application again, we have to come back to the webpage. After this, click on the link (Apply Online from 23.05.2019 to 12.06.2019) next to the recruitment of specialist CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS UNIT.
– Clicking the link below will appear the online option. Clicking on this will open another page.
– Click on the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ tab on the new page now. Now read the given guidelines and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
– This will open the registration page. After entering the basic information and captcha code sought on this page, click the register button.
– By doing so, the registration number and password will be received on the e-mail ID and phone number you entered. It will also be displayed on your computer screen. Note it by handling it.
– Now upload your passport size color photograph and signature scan. The size of the photograph should be 20 to 50 kb and the size of the signature should be between 10 to 20 kb. Both of these files are in JPG or JPEG format.
– Then click on the ‘Save & Next’ button to complete the guidelines application process.
Attach Self-Attest Photocopy of documents or certificates with the form.
– Before submitting a fully filled application, you can preview its preview by clicking on the ‘Preview’ tab.
– If you want to make any changes or improvements in the information recorded in the application form, you can. Then click on the ‘Finish Submitted’ button.
– In the last step of the application process, click on the ‘Payments’ tab and pay the prescribed fee according to the category.
– After completing the application process, take out a printout of the submitted application form and keep yourself safe. For the latest updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Important Date for SBI Application Form 2019-20
Last date for applying online: 12 June 2019
Last date for online payment: 12 June 2019
More info here:
Website: www.sbi.co.in https://bank.sbi/careers