RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test Details:- In the race of 1600 and 800 meters, only one chance will be given. The remaining long jump and 2-2 chances will be given in high jump …
The examination has become CBT. After this, physical examination i.e. will be PET and PST. Now know about them in detail …
RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test Details
- In the race of 1600 and 800 meters, only one chance will be given. In the remaining long jump and high jump, 2-2 chances will be given.
- Ex-servicemen will be exempted from PET but they will have to go through PMT.
- One candidate has to pass in all the tests.
- The chest of all the candidates passing in 1600 and 800 meters will be measured.
- The print will be measured only for male candidates. If a candidate’s chest size is less than the mandatory limit without inflating, then his chest will not be blown. She will be disqualified.
- The male candidates whose height does not fit according to the rules, they will be disqualified. Their chest will not be measured.
- Students who do not have a minimum height, they will be termed as the failure in chest measurement.
- A complaint settlement cell will be set up for any complaint related to metering of height and chest.
- Male Candidate must complete 1600 meters distance in 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
- There is no distance of 1600 meters for women candidates. They will have to run 800 meters and complete within 4 minutes. There is no 800-meter distance range for men.
- Long jump for men is 12 feet and 9 feet for women.
- High jump for men is 3 feet 9 inches while 3 feet for women.
PST or PMT (Physical Measurement Test) i.e. height and chest width.
- Men’s height: 165 cm for General and OBC, 160 cm for SC / ST and 163 cm for Garhwali, Gorkha, Maratha, Dogra, Kumaon residents, and other categories.
- The height of women: 157 cm for general and OBC, 152 cm for SC / ST and 155 cm for Garhwali, Gorkha, Maratha, Dogra, Kumaon residents, and other categories.
- Chest (only for men): 80 to 85 cm for General and OBC, 76.2 to 81.2 cm for SC / ST and 80 to 85 cm for Garhwali, Gorkha, Maratha, Dogra, Kumaon residents, and other categories.