RPCAU Recruitment 2019- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Samastipur, Bihar has vacated the vacant posts of Skilled Supporting Staff. Under this 100 posts will be filled. These appointments will be done on the basis of direct recruitment. Candidates will have to apply online for these posts. The last date for applying is 29 June 2019. Only the residents of Bihar will get the benefit of relaxation in all types of reservation and age limit. Candidates from other states will come under unearned category and will be eligible to apply under this category. Other important information related to vacancies are as follows:
RPCAU Recruitment 2019, 100 Vacancies For Skilled Supporting Staff
Skilled Supporting Staff (SSS), Post: 100 (Unreserved- 46)
Qualification: Tenth standard examination should be passed from recognized school education board.
In addition to this, the candidate comes running cycling and physically fit.
– Ability to walk five kilometers in 30 minutes
Age limit: Maximum 27 years. Age will be calculated on the basis of 29 June 2019.
Duration of Probation: Two years.
Pay Scale: According to pay-matrix level-1 of Seventh Pay Commission.
Selection Process: Selected candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in academic qualification and written examination.
Application fee :
– 500 / – for General / OBC / EWS and candidates of other states
– Rs. 250 for SC / ST and Divya category candidates
– You can pay the fee online through credit card / debit card or net banking.
– During the fee payment, the candidates will have to pay the bank separately.
Application Process for RPCAU Recruitment 2019
– Candidates have to login at the website (www.rpcau.ac.in). Go to the Imprint Link section when the homepage opens.
– Click on the vacancies link given in this section. This will open a new webpage.
– Click the Regular Option on the new page. Now the applications for the Requested Skilled Supporting Staff Positions link will appear.
– Another webpage will open once you click. Here is the title of “Detailed Advertisement and General Instructions”.
Click the Click Here to View In English link next to this title. Once opened, the detailed advertisement issued on vacancies will be opened.
– Read this ad thoroughly and check your eligibility as per the post.
– To apply now, click on the online application form option below the Advertisement link on the same webpage.
– Now a window will open on your computer screen. Click on the continuation option on it. This will open a new page.
Here the guidelines regarding the application process have been given. Read them well and click on the click Here for New Registration option below.
– Now the registration page will open. Enter all the information sought here and click on the subtitle option.
– Complete the online application process according to the guidelines given hereafter.
– Please note your photograph and signature as per the prescribed size as per the application process.
Finally, after applying online, remove the printed application on the paper of A4 size of the submitted application form and secure it for the future.
Last date for applying online: 29 June 2019
More info here:
For the latest updates and more details, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.