Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment 2019: Under the National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan has invited applications for 2500 posts of Community Health Officer. Candidates who apply will have to do six-month bridge course. After this, an appointment will be made as a Community Health Officer. Residents of every kind of reservation and age limit will get the benefit of the native residents of Rajasthan. The last date for application is 06 June 2019. More information about vacancies is as follows:
Community Health Officer Posts – Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment 2019
Total Position : 2,500
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course from the academic qualification recognized institution. Or
- Bachelor Degree (BSc Nursing) degree in Nursing.
- In addition, there should be registered in the Rajasthan Nursing Council.
- Apart from this, the candidates will have to do a six-month bridge program certificate course in Community Health to be done by NHM, Rajasthan.
After completing this course, these posts will be recruited.
- should have a good grip on the candidate’s regional and local language.
- Should have experience of at least two years in the work related to the health sector.
- should be maximum 45 years. Age will be calculated on the basis of 01 January 2019.
- The benefit of age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the state government.
Monthly Salary: Rs 15000
- Contract term: One year. This period can also be extended on the basis of performance.
- Written Examination
– Rs 400 for general category. 300 rupees for the OBC category
– 300 rupees for SC / ST candidates.
The application process for Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment 2019
– Login to the website (http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/) Online Application Notice on 2500 posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) at All Health Centers-Health and Wellness under National Health Mission, Rajasthan on the bottom. Number: – 864 dated 16/05/2019 ‘title will appear.
– Click on this link. This will open the issued advertisement related to vacancies. Read it well and check your eligibility as per the post.
– The link for online application will be available on May 22. A new webpage will open after clicking Here you will have to register yourself first. It needs to enter your name, address, mobile number and e-mail address.
– After this, you must log in by entering an ID and password. Now click on the Apply Now link next to the Community Health Officer title on the new page that opens.
– The application will open on your computer screen as soon as you click. Carefully read all the information sought in it.
Finally, click on Submitted and Proceed to next option. Now complete the online application process according to the guidelines.
– While applying, upload your photograph and signature copy of signature according to the prescribed size.
Finally, take out a printout of the submitted application online and keep yourself safe. For any updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Last date for applying important date online: 02 June 2019
More info here