Rajasthan corona update live: The havoc of the Corona epidemic in Rajasthan is proving to be faster and more deadly than last year. On Thursday, the maximum number of 33 patients died in a day in the history of Corona. As much as the number of horrific deaths is known, the number of new infected Covid-19 has increased. On Thursday, 6658 new infected persons have been found in the state. These include 848 corona positives from the capital city of Jaipur.
The Ashok Gehlot government of Rajasthan has decided to tighten restrictive measures for the market, workplace, commercial, private and public activities of all cities in order to overcome the infection in the second wave of infection of Covid-19 epidemic in the state. . Under this, there will be a nightly curfew in the entire state from 6 pm to 5 am from April 16 to April 30.
In view of the second wave of the corona, a new guideline issued by the Gehlot government has come into force in the state from 6 am today. The duration of this new guideline of the Home Department will be effective till April 30. Night curfew will start in the entire Rajasthan i.e., urban and rural areas, from 6 in the evening to 5 in the morning.
Meanwhile, the state government has also announced a weekend curfew. During this time, curfew will remain from 6 pm Friday to 5 am Monday. Essential services have been exempted from this curfew. Due to the increasing corona cases in the state, the Gehlot government is constantly taking quick decisions. CM Ashok Gehlot has appealed to everyone to follow the Corona Protocol. Even after this, if the people do not agree, then the state government will take even more stringent steps.
This guideline will remain for the next 15 days
– All government offices will be closed at 4 o’clock.
– There will be a curfew in all urban and rural areas from 6 to 5 in the evening today.
– Only 20 persons will be allowed to attend the funeral.
– In Rajasthan, the 10th and 12th board exams have been postponed. Their date will be announced later.
Along with this, the students of 8th, 9th and 11th will be directly promoted in the next class.
– Restaurants and clubs will be able to open only with 50 percent capacity.
– Take away and home delivery from the hotel restaurant will be available till 8 pm.
– 50 percent capacity ride will be allowed in public transport only.
– Standing and travelling in public vehicles is not allowed.
– Seating is allowed in private vehicles only as per the seating capacity.
– All educational institutions, coaching, library etc. will be closed for the next 15 days.
– Only 50 persons will be able to attend the ceremony and marriage ceremony.
– Marriage garden will be sealed in violation of Covid protocol.
– There will be no public social, political, sports, entertainment, educational, cultural, religious ceremonies, processions etc.
– Movies, theatres, amusement parks, swimming pools, gyms will remain closed.
Except for emergency services, only 50 percent of the employees will be able to come to work at workplaces with a capacity of more than 100 personnel. The rest will have to do work from home.
– Work from home workers will be able to serve as an anti-covid team.
– On arrival of Covid positive at the workplace, it can be closed for 72 hours.
– Passengers coming from outside in the state will have to give RTPCR done within 72 hours before the journey.
– If the report is not given, it will be quarantined for 15 days.
– Randomly RTPCR investigation of the passengers coming from outside will be done.
– Check posts will be checked on border areas.
– District collectors will arrange for online prayers to be conducted in the districts, prayers and prayers.