OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2019- The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has obtained notification for the recruitment of auditors on contract basis. Commission has issued 82 Vacancies for Auditor Posts. Interested candidates who are going to apply for OSSC Job Vacancy 2019, must have to visit the official website to read the complete notification. Apply on the official website for the Auditor Vacancies. OSSC Application process is already started and you can apply till 11 July 2019. Details of the eligibility conditions like vacancy details, important dates, how to apply, etc. are given below …
Details About OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2019
Name of Department – Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Number of Posts – 82 Vacancies
Name of Posts – Auditor post
- For Other Candidates: Rs 100
- For SC, ST and PWD Candidates: No Charges
Mode of payment: Online
Mode of Application: Online
- Age limit on 01.01.2017
- Minimum age range: 21 years
- Maximum age range: 32 years
- Age limit will be relaxed according to the rule.
Candidates have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and have a good hold on the computer.
- Posts of auditor for local fund audit – 80
- Posts of Auditor under Director ESI Scheme – 02
How to Apply for OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2019
- Open the official website http://www.ossc.gov.in/ for recruitment.
- Click on Click here for online application in the top
- A new page will open on top of which there will be a link to the registration and application of this vacancy.
- Must have to register first which will give login id and password
- Then you have to apply using the same login id and password
Note: If you want to apply for this vacancy, then Oriya language must have been read and passed at least till the seventh grade. For the latest updates and more details, You can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Date of Online Application Started: June 12, 2019
Last date of online application: 11.55 pm on July 11, 2019