NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 – NIELIT Chandigarh Applications have been issued for filling posts of senior and junior faculty at the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh. Under this, appointments of 196 posts will be done on a contract basis for different states. It includes 131 senior faculty and 61 posts of junior faculty. Interested and qualified candidates will have to apply for these posts through the post. The last date for accepting applications from the post is 01 July 2019. For more information regarding vacancies, read below:
Details About NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2019
Senior Faculty, Post: 131
- BE / BTech / MSc Degree or NIELIT-B Level Certificate in MCA or Computer Science / IT from recognized University / Institute. Or
- Master degree (MCM) in computer management should be received. Or
- In BCA or Computer Science / IT BSc or NIELIT-A Level Certificate / PGDCA.
With this, there should be work experience of at least two years in the respective field.
Salary: Rs. 18,304
Junior Faculty, Position: 61
Qualification: With the passing of XII, the CAM-DTP diploma or NIELIT-O level certificate should be received.
Salary: Rs 16,824
Age limit (all the above): minimum 19 and maximum 48 years It will be calculated on the basis of 01 July 2019.
Application fee for NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 :
– Rs 350 The fee will be paid online through NEFT.
Account Name: NIELIT, Chandigarh
Account Number: 7854005900000019
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
Account Type: Current Account
Branch Name: College Road, Rupnagar
IFSC Code: PUNB0040800
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview.
Application Process for NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have to be logged on the Institute’s website (www.nielit.gov.in). When the homepage opens, click on the recruiting option on the top.
- Recruitment of contractual Senior / Junior faculties at CABA-MDTP center is given here. Click on the Advertisement link below this head.
- This will open ads related to vacancies. Read it and check your eligibility according to the posts.
- Now click on the Guidelines link for more information regarding the number of vacancies and the application.
- Read all the information well. Now clicking on the application form link will open the format of the application form on your computer screen.
- Take out the printout on its A4 size paper and enter all information sought in it.
- Paste your recently photograph at the designated place in the filled application form and attach the printed demand documents and charge fee.
- Put the prepared application form in an envelope and write the name of the application for the post of the clear post in clear words.
- Finally, send this envelope via post to the fixed address by the scheduled date.
Submit application form here:
“National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh
Birla Farms, Badda Phul, Rupnagar (Ropar), Punjab-140001”
Last date for receipt of the application by post: 01 July 2019
More info here:
For the latest government job, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.