NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019- Northern Coalfields Limited has issued notification for the recruitment of 2482 posts of trade apprentices. Aspirants who are looking to apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 can check below details before going to apply. Application Process is already started and you can apply till 10th July 2019 on the official website. Vaccine’s details are as follows …
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019, Apply Online
Age limit on 30-09-2018
- Min: 16 years
- Maximum: 24 years
According to the rules, relaxation will be given in the age limit
Qualification: 8th class and ITI (appropriate discipline)
Vacancy details for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Trade||Number of Posts|
|Welder (gas and electric)||162|
Application Process: Only online applications will be accepted.
Candidates must have an active email id and mobile number before applying, which should be valid for at least three years and to upload the portal, scan the following documents and make the self-certified copy ready. For any query, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
- Recent colourful photos (within 6 months)
- Self Sign
- Signature of parent or guardian
- ITI Mark Sheet
- 8th / 10th issue of proof of date of birth
- Pan Card
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate / PWD certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- Bank Account Details
- Visit the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Visit the Apprentice tab and click on the candidate registration and upload the date of birth document along with all related qualifications (ITI Marksheets) documents, base (inevitably), signature and photograph, by completing the Apprentice candidate profile. Register on Note the registration number and keep it.
- After online registration on portal, Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration No. 7001162300008), Singrauli M.P. for relevant trade on online portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in Apply for apprenticeship training in NCL by searching.
- Visit the NCL website www.nclcil.in and click on Online Recruitment under the Career tab, and then click on ‘NCL. Click on the link available for online application apprenticeship trainee training 2019-20 ‘.
- The link will open an online window for the application where the candidates need to fill up all other necessary information along with the registration number received by www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- After filling the online application, upload a scanned copy of the latest color photograph, the scanned copy of all the necessary documents mentioned above.
Date of Online Application Started: June 11, 2019
Application deadline: July 10, 2019