Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019: Savitribai Phule University of Pune has started the online application for State Eligibility Test (SET) 2019 examination. Savitribai Phule University of Pune has started the online application for State Eligibility Test (SET) 2019 examination. SET will be organized for the recruitment of Assistant Faculty. Applicants who want to apply online for eligible Candidates Maharashtra (MH) set 2019, apply them to the MH SET’s official website setexam.unipune.ac.in.
Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019
The last date for online application is February 21, 2019. MH SET 2019 will be organized on June 23, 2019. MH SET 2019’s Admit Card will be available on 13th June 2019.
Maharashtra SET Online Application 2019: Start Online Application, Eligibility: The candidate has a master’s degree recognized by UGC in any subject of SET.
Apply for Maharashtra SET 2019, Start Online Application
- MH SET’s official website setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Go to Home page and click Apply now
- Register your email ID and password
- After login, there will be information bulletin display on your screen, read this carefully
- Fill in the instructions according to the instructions. You must enter the number of the certificate of 10th and 12th when filling out an online application.
- Then upload a scanned photo and signature.
- Then pay online payment
- Print out the application form for future use
Maharashtra SET 2019: Important Dates
As mentioned earlier, the last date for applying for the examination is February 21, 2019. The last date for online payment for the exam is February 21, 2019. Candidates can improve their application on the website beginning on February 22. , 2019. The last date for improvement of the details of the application form on the website is 28th February 2019. Please note that no request for improvement in the application form will be entertained after 28-02-2019. Admit cards will be available on the website on June 13, 2019. The exam date is 23 June 2019.