JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the results of the second paper of JEE Main Examination 2019 next week. According to the NTA, the results of JEE Main Paper 2 will be announced on the NTA website on May 15, 2019. You will be able to see this result by visiting the National Testing Agency’s official website jeemain.nic.in.
As we know NTA announce the results of the Paper One result ( JEE Mains Result 2019) on April 29, 2019. However, the official date for declaring this result was 30 April 2019. This result was declared prematurely. Therefore, the result of JEE Main Paper 2 can also be declared before the scheduled time.
JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019 | Percentile Score Card
For JEE Paper II (B. Arch / B Planning), knowledge of mathematics, drawing and aptitude test is required. The JEE Main Examination 2019 was organized from 7 April to 20 April 2019. The paper was organized in two shifts, the first shift was held from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, while the second shift was held from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. After passing the JEE Main Exam, the applicant gets admission in the leading engineering institutes of the country, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFIs and state engineering institutes. Admission to the technical courses of these institutes is available on the basis of All India Ranking. Please note that there is no provision of Revolution in this paper. The scorecard is announced on the basis of the final outcome. For more details, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Steps To Download Result of JEE Main Paper 2?
To Download the JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result, the Aspirants need to follow below steps:
- Firstly, you need to click on the direct link mentioned above or you can directly visit the official website i.e. jee.main.ac.in.
- Log in with the details i.e. application number and date of birth.
- After clicking on the submit button, your result will appear shortly.
- Save the copy or you can download the result for future reference.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Scorecard
The scorecard of JEE Main 2019 paper 2 will have the below information:
- Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll number
- Section wise NTA Score in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- Overall NTA Score
Admissions After Declaration Of Paper 2 Result
After the announcement of JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019, students will be able to apply for admissions in IITs, GFTs, NITs, but must have below criteria for admission:
- Good rank in JEE Main 2019 Paper 2
- Should have 75% marks in all Category or subjects in class 12
- Must have Completed 12th with mathematics as the core subject.