IRCTC Recruitment 2019- Vacancies have been issued for the posts of Supervisor (Hospitality) in Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC), South Zone, Chennai. Under this, appointments will be done on a total of 74 vacancies based on two year contract basis. These appointments will be for Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka states. Which can be extended by one year depending on the performance of the candidate. Walk-in-interview will be organized to fill these posts. Interviews will be done on 11, 13 and 15 June 2019.
IRCTC Recruitment 2019, Apply here
Supervisor, Post: 74
Qualification: A B.Sc. degree should be received from the recognized University / Institute in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.
With this, there should be work experience of at least two years in the respective field.
– Candidates should be proficient in writing and writing Hindi and English languages.
Salary: Rs 25,000
Age limit: Maximum 30 years. Age will be calculated on the basis of 01 June 2019.
– Maximum age of SC / ST candidates will be given for five years and OBC candidates will be given three years’ exemption.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Walk-in-interview.
Application Fee: There will be no fee to the candidates to apply for these posts.
Application Process for IRCTC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates will need to login to the website (www.irctc.com).
– Scrolling Notification for Walk-in-Interview for the post of Supervisor / Hospitality (Contract basis) / IRCTC / South zone / Chennai link will be seen on the homepage.
– Click on this link. By doing this, ads related to vacancies will be downloaded. Read it well and check your eligibility as per the post.
– The format of the application form has been attached along with the advertisement. Take out a printout on its A4 size paper.
– Now enter all the information sought for in the application form and paste your recently drawn color photograph at the designated place.
– Now get access to the interview and all the certificates demanded for Self-Attested Photocopies and original copies to be included in the interview on the scheduled date and fixed address.
Here’s the walk-in interview:
(Address and date of interviews according to states)
Catering College Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, G.V. Raja Road, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695527
Date of interview: 11 June 2019
Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, M.S. Near Building and SKSJTC hostels, SJ Polytechnic Campus, Bangalore-560001
Date of interview: 13 June 2019
Catering College – Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, 4th Cross Road, CIT Campus, Tharamani P.O, Chennai-600113
Date of interview: 15 June 2019
More info here:
For any query and more updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.