Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019- Indian Coast Guard has released the Coast Guard Navigator DB Admit Card, you can download it from the Coast Guard official website, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in or from the direct link given below. The applicant can download the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019 till June 26. Through this recruitment process, the posts of Cook and Steward will be filled in the Coast Guard. Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Examination will be organized in July month. It is important to take the Admit Card on the exam day. Without this, you will not be able to take the exam. In addition, your name, examination day and time will be written on the Admit Card, along with full details of the examination center on the admission card.
Details About Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019
Name of Department – Indian Coast Guard
Name of Exam- Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam 2019
Exam Date- July 2019
Admit Card Status- Available
Admit Card Availability Date- 26 June 2019
Official Website – joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
How to Download your Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019
- Visit the Coast Guard’s official website at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click the link of the Admit Card in the ‘News Event’ section on the right side of the home page.
- After that a new page will open Now enter the requested details such as Name, login password and submit
- Your Admit Card Will Be Opened As You Submit
- Download it now and keep it out of print
On the day of the examination, the applicant will have to take three copies of the Admit Card. This should be your latest photo along with the necessary documents to be brought together. You can read its full details in official notifications. For the latest updates and more government jobs, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.