IDBI Recruitment 2019- IDBI Bank has vacancies in posts of Assistant Manager Grade-A Applications for filling up of total 600 vacancies have been sought. Interested and qualified candidates must first complete one-year post-graduate diploma course at Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore. Candidates who successfully complete this course will be appointed as Assistant Manager in IDBI Bank. Candidates can apply online for these posts. The last date for application is 03 July 2019. More information regarding vacancies, qualifications and application process is as follows:
IDBI Recruitment 2019, Apply Online
Assistant Manager (Grade-A), Post: 600 (unreserved-2773)
- Bachelor degree should be completed from any recognized university or institute from any institution. With this, it is necessary to have knowledge of working on a computer.
- Students studying in the last year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum 21 and maximum 28 years. It will be calculated on the basis of 01 June 2019.
- Maximum age of SC / ST candidates will be given for five years and OBC category candidates will be given three years’ exemption.
- There is a provision of ten years relaxation in age limit for disabled category applicants.
Application fee for IDBI Recruitment 2019
- For the unreserved and OBC category candidates, 700 rupees will be payable.
- Candidates of SC / ST and Disabled group will have to pay Rs. 150.
- The fee will be paid through online credit card / debit card or net banking through SBI E-Pay.
Selection Process for IDBI Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates will be selected through online examination and interview.
Online Exam Format:
- The online exam will be based on multi-objective questions. Questions related to Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation, English, Quantitative Aptitude, General / Economy / Banking Awareness
- 60-60 marks for logical reporting, data analysis and interpretation and general / economy / banking awareness and 40-40 marks for other subjects in the examination.
- Candidates will be given a fixed time of two hours for this examination.
- The system of negative marking will be implemented during the examination. Under this, for every wrong answer, 25 marks will be deducted.
- The candidates will have to spend three lakh 50 thousand rupees to do this course.
- To get other important information including prospectus fees, go to the website.
Application Process for IDBI Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have to be logged on the Bank’s website (www.idbibank.in). When the home page opens, click on the career option.
- By doing so, another webpage will be open for various vacancies. On this page, Recruitment Notification for admissions has been given to Manipal School of Banking-2019-20.
- Click the Detached Advertising link, which appears below this title. This will open the detailed advertisement issued regarding taking admission in vacancies and course.
- Read this notification thoroughly and check your eligibility. After that again come back to the webpage.
- The online application for admissions to the Manipal School of Banking-2019-20 link below the identified advertising will be visible here.
- Clicking on this link will open a new page on your screen. Here’s the top up registration option on the right. Click on it.
- The registration page will open after clicking. Enter all the information sought here and click on the subtitle option.
- After clicking, the registration number and password will be received on the mobile number and e-mail you entered in the registration form.
- Open the application form by logging in and complete the application process according to the given guidelines. For the latest updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Last date for applying online: 03 July 2019
Deadline for payment of fee: 03 July 2019
Date of Online Examination: 21 July 2019
More info here: