IBPS RRB 2019 Application Form- The Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has recently released RRB Notification 2019. Under the IBPS RRB Notification 2019 vacancies have been issued for 12 thousand posts in Regional Rural Banks. IBPS has taken recruitment on the posts of Office Assistant, Officer Scale 1 (Assistant Manager), Officer Scale 2 (Manager) and Officer Scale 3 (Senior Manager). Candidates who are interested in applying for these posts will be able to apply online by visiting the IBPS official website www.ibps.in on Tuesday, June 18, 2019. The process of application will start from 18th June and will run until 4th July 2019.
IBPS RRB 2019 Application Form, Apply Online
According to the notification of IBPS RRB 2019, total recruitment of 12 thousand posts is to be made. There are 7,373 posts of Office Assistant. At the same time, the officer scale 1 of 4,856; There are vacancies in officer rank 2, 1,746 and Officer Scale 3 207 posts. The IBPS RRB 2019 Pre-Examination of Office Assistant and Officer Scale 1 will be held in August this year. Officers Scale 2 and 3 IBPS RRB 2019 Pre-Examination will be held on September 22, 2019. In the pre-examination, the candidates will have to sit in the IBPS RRB Chief Examination 2019. IBPS RRB 2019 Men’s Examination will be held by the end of September month. Pass candidates will be called for the interview round in the main exam. However, there will be no interview round for recruitment to the office assistant posts.
Minimum qualification for application for IBPS RRB 2019 Application Form-
- Age limit-
- Applicants should be between 21 and 40 years of age when applying for Officer Scale 3 (Senior Manager).
- When applying for Office of Officer Scale 2 (Manager), the age of the candidate is between 21 and 32 years.
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age when applying for positions in Officer Scale 1 (Assistant Manager).
- Applicants should be between 18 to 28 years of age while applying for office assistant posts.
However, applicants of SC and ST category have been given 5 years’ exemption in maximum age limit. Similarly, OBC has been given 3 years and Divya’s 10 years leave. Apart from this, applicants of certain categories will also be exempted in the maximum age limit.
- Educational Qualifications and Experience of IBPS RRB 2019 Application Form-
- Applicants applying for the office assistant office must have a degree in graduation in any faculty. Also, the applicant must be proficient in local language and computer. There is no need for experience in this post.
- To apply for Officer Scale 1 or Assistant Manager post, the applicant must have a degree in graduation in any faculty. There is no need to experience any of this post too.
- Charged Accountants, Engineers, Law Officers, Treasury Managers, Marketing Officers and Agricultural Officers can apply for Officer Scale 2 or General Banking Officer or Manager. To apply for these posts, the candidate must have experience of work experience in the respective field.
- Applicants must have a graduation degree in order to apply for positions in Officer Scale 3 or Senior Manager. Also, the applicant should have experience working at least 5 years in the bank or any other financial institution.
- While applying online for IBPS RRB 2019, applicants of the general category will have to pay Rs. 600 and other reserved category applicants 100 rupees examination fee. For the latest updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.