Hyundai Styx name almost confirmed for Hyundai QXi- NEW DELHI: South Korean carmaker Hyundai Motor India (HMIL) is likely to launch Compact Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) Codename – Qxi, which enters the carmaker’s country in one of the high volume segments in May 2019. This category, dominated by Maruti Suzuki Vitara, M & M XUV 300, Tata Nexon and Ford Ecosport, has a significant amount of more than 5 lakh units in a year. As Hyundai India is ready to take advantage of the important volume segment, we list the five key elements of the upcoming SUV.
Hyundai Styx name almost confirmed for Hyundai QXi
1. Design: Hyundai QXi has taken a cue from his elder brother Hyundai Kreta and has a similar silhouette. This Split will also display DRL-Headlamps which have been acquired from Hyundai Kona and Santa Fe. On the back side, the tail-lamps will house the LED units in the top-spec variants. The company has planned to showcase its show on April 17, 2019, at the New York International Auto Show.
2. Engine: Under the hood, the Hyundai Qxi comes with three engine options – 1.4-liter petrol, 1.4-liter diesel motor, which also gives the Hyundai Elite i20 and Verna power. Like Ford EcoSport, it is likely to have a 1.0-liter three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine that can produce 100 HP power and 172 Nm torque.
3. Interiors and Specifications: Hyundai QXi will have all-black interiors, and segment-first features such as ventilated front seats will be available. The dashboard will have a large touchscreen focus that supports Android Auto and Apple Carplay. It will also come with the sunroof. For the latest updates and trending news, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
4. Safety: In the sense of safety, Hyundai QXi is expected to come with dual-front airbags, ABS and rear parking sensors.
5. Price: It is expected that the car maker will keep the price of compact SUVs between Rs. 7 lakh and Rs.10 lakhs.