HSSPP Haryana Recruitment 2019- School Education Project Council in Haryana has invited applications for 1207 vacancies. Under this, recruitments will be made for Assistant Block Resource Coordinator (ABRC). All appointments will be based on a one-year contract basis. Candidates will have to apply online for these posts. The last date for application is July 4, 2019. 33 percent seats are reserved for women in all categories. For further information on terms, qualifications and application process, read further.
HSSPP Haryana Recruitment 2019
Assistant Block Resource Coordinator, Total Position: 1207 (Unreserved 334)
In any subject, BEd / Mphil UGC Net pass with a Master’s degree with first class. Also Hindi in Hindi / Sanskrit or 12th / BA / MA should be in the form of a subject.
Candidates with knowledge of MS Office software and work experience in government departments will be given preference.
Pay Scale :
9300-34,800 rupees (grade pay 4200 rupees)
Minimum 18 to maximum 42 years
The benefit of relaxation in age limit will be given according to the Haryana Government rules.
Application fee :
500 rupees for general and OBC category candidates.
Haryana Rs. 250 / – for SC / ST and Divya candidates
The candidates are required to pay the fee online.
Application fees can be deposited till 5 July 2019.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected according to merit list based on written examination and academic qualification.
- Written examination will be of 100 marks and it will get 50 percent priority in the selection.
- The written examination will have questions related to General Knowledge, Reasoning in Hindi and English.
- The written examination will be of two hours and only objective questions will be asked.
- Separate points are fixed for the examination marks passed in the academic qualification.
- In the academic qualification and written examination, it is mandatory to collect a minimum of 50 percent marks for the general category.
- It is compulsory to enrol a minimum of 45 percent marks in the academic qualification and written examination for the reserved category.
- 33 percent seats are reserved for women in all categories. For any query, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Standards for academic qualification scores
- Up to 12th pass will get maximum five points.
- The marks obtained in the 12th will be given 0.05% marks.
- Maximum 10 points for Bachelor Degree are fixed.
- The marks obtained in the Bachelor’s degree will be given 0.10 per cent marks.
- Maximum 25 points for master’s degree are prescribed.
- 25 percent marks in the master’s degree will be given.
- Maximum five points for BEd / Mphil / UGC Net Pass
- Maximum five points for computer / MS Office information and experience.
- A score for every six month experience in Computer / MS Office will be available.
Application Process for HSSPP Haryana Recruitment 2019
- First log in to http://recruitment-portal.in
- After this, click on the link of the Haryana School Education Project Council below the latest recruitment section on Home page.
- This will open a separate page, where the link to the Recruitment of Assistant Block Resource Coordinator will be visible.
- Under this link, click here is the link to Here to Apply Online and Click Here to View Details Advertising.
- Clicking the Click Here to View Detail Advertisement link will open the ads related to the posts.
- Please check your eligibility by reading the ad carefully.
- Then click on Click Here To Apply Online Link.
- This will open a new page where the guidelines related to filling the application are given.
- After reading the guidelines carefully, click on the New Registration link below on the same page.
- After this the form of online application will be opened which will be filled in four phases.
- According to the instructions given, complete the online application process by filling in the information in the application.
- After payment of fee, the application will be considered final.
- In no event will the application be cancelled if the fee is not deposited.
- Take two prints of the last completed application and keep it with you.
- The need for the print of the application may be the time of examination and examination of documents.
- The Institute does not have to send a print or any kind of document.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Candidates may check the website http://recruitment-portal.in from time to time.
- All information related to the examination will be uploaded to the website.
More info for HSSPP Haryana Recruitment 2019 are here:
Help Line Number: 0172-6619062 and 0172-6619062
Website for HSSPP Haryana Recruitment 2019 :