HSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued notification for recruitment to women and male constable, sub-inspector posts. Candidates who are looking for the Government Job, this is the best opportunity to apply for these huge HSSC Vacancies for Constable and Sub- Inspector posts. The best of HSSC Recruitment 2019 is that, not only the male can apply even female can apply online for this recruitment 2019. HSSC Application form 2019 is started and it will be available till 26 June 2019. For the latest updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com. The complete details of the vacancy are as follows …
Details About HSSC Recruitment 2019
Name of Department: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post: HSSC Male and Female Constable, Sub Inspector Online Form 2019
Number of posts: 6400
Application Fee for HSSC Recruitment 2019
- Constable Posts
- 100 rupees for the general category women and men
- If the woman is a resident of Haryana then the fee of 50 rupees.
- In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and economically weaker sections of the general population of Haryana, Rs 25 for men and Rs 13 for women.
- Sub-inspector rank
- 150 for men and women of general category
- Haryana will have to pay 75 rupees for the woman
- No fees from ex-servicemen of Haryana
- Notification date: June 9, 2019
- Date of application start: June 12, 2019
- Application deadline: June 26, 2019 at 11.59 pm
- Last date for submission of fees: June 28, 2019
- The minimum age for female and male constable is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years.
- The minimum age for the post of sub-inspector is 21 and maximum age is 27 years.
Number of Vacancies and qualifications
|Serial number||Post||Title name||Eligibility|
|1||Constable (Male)||5000||Metric with Hindi / Sanskrit, 10 + 2|
|2||Constable (Female)||1000||Sanskrit Matriculation, 10 + 2|
|3||Sub-Inspector||400||Matriculation, Graduation with Hindi / Sanskrit|