HAL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has published the recruitment notification for apprenticeship training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik Division for a period of one year as a handicap trainee. A total of 826 Vacancies have been notified, out of which apprentices, 103 for engineering graduate apprentices and 25 remaining for technician apprentice posts.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 will be done on or before 15th May 2019 in State, Maharashtra, District: Nashik, against ‘Establishment of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited through’ App www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
HAL Recruitment 2019 | HAL Apprentice Vacancy 2019
Before applying for HAL Apprentice Vacancy 2019, candidates must complete eligibility criteria. Candidates/Applicants who have gone through apprenticeship training or are undergoing similar apprenticeship training / are registered for Apprentice training in related disciplines under the Apprentice Act, they are not eligible.
HAL Recruitment Post: 826
Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice – 561 Jobs
Fitter – 279
Turner – 32
Carpenter – 05
Welder (Gas & Electric) – 14
Electrician – 85
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 07
Electronic Mechanic – 04
Painter (General) – 12
PASAA – 75
Sheet Metal Worker – 05
Machinist (Grinder) – 06
Technician (Vocational) Apprentice – 25 Jobs
Medical Laboratory Technician – 02
Assistant Front Office Management – 15
Stenographer (Hindi) – 05
Housekeeper (Hotel) – 03
Engineering Graduate Apprentice – 103 Jobs
Aeronautical Engg – 10
Computer Engg – 05
Civil Engg – 14
Electrical Engg – 14
Electronics & Telecommunication Engg – 18
Mechanical Engg – 53
Production Engg – 103
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 137 Jobs
Civil Engg – 02
Electrical Engg – 25
Electronics & Telecommunication Engg – 19
Mechanical Engg – 86
Computer Engg – 05
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Positions
- ITI Trade Apprentice – ITI Passed in Related Trade
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice – The difference between engineering/technology in a recognized university in relevant disciplines/subject areas only, and the qualification between the date of joining and Candidates passing date should not be more than 3 years. For more info, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – The difference between the diploma in engineering/technology from the State Board of Technical Education in the relevant discipline/subject areas and the date of joining and passing date should not be more than three years.
- Technician (Professional) Apprentice – In the above discipline/subject areas HSC board passed 12th with professional subjects.
HAL Recruitment, Age Range:
Candidates must be of age according to HAL norms.
Technician apprentice posts will be a monthly stipend for selected candidates Rs.2758 / – per month.
Engineering Graduate Apprentice will get a monthly income of Rs.4984 / –
Candidates selected as Technician (Diploma) Apprentice will get Rs. Monthly stipend of Rs.342 / – will be available.
Ex-ITI Apprentice will get a stipend according to the Trainees Act 1961.
HAL Selection Process:
Participants can conduct detailed inquiries of the selection criteria by checking the official notification.
HAL Application Process:
The way to submit an application for HAL Apprentice recruitment 2019 is through online. Claimants can submit their application from April 25, 2019, to April 15, 2019.
How to Apply Online for HAL Recruitment 2019
- Visit Hindustan Aeronautics Limited official website
- Click on the Careers tab
- Search for Apprentice Notification and click on Online Application
- Enter all mandatory fields in the application form
- Upload photo and signature
- View your recorded details and submit the application before the last date