EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019- The Employees Provident Fund Organization of the Ministry of Labor and Employment invited applications for the posts of Assistant. Appointments will be done for a total of 280 posts. Interested and qualified candidates will have to apply online for these posts. The last date for applying is 25 June 2019. Read more about the post related to:
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019, Apply here
Assistant, Post: 280 (Unreserved: 113)
Eligibility: Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution/university can be obtained.
Scale: Rs 44,900
– On June 25, 2019 minimum 20 and maximum 27 years.
– Candidates of SC / ST / OBC category will be exempted as per the Central Government rules in the maximum age limit.
Selection Process for EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
– Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of marks in the preliminary examination / main written examination.
– In the initial examination, 100 multiple choice questions will be asked. Questions related to English language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability will be asked in the examination.
Candidates passing the preliminary examination will be called for the main exam.
– In the main exam, there will be answers to multiple choice and written questions.
– 500 rupees for general and OBC category candidates.
– Rs. 250 / – for SC / ST / Divyang / EWS / Women
– Fees can be paid online through debit card / credit card / internet banking / IMPS / mobile wallet.
Application Process for EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
– Login to the website first (www.epfindia.gov.in).
– Click on the recruitment link by bringing the cursor over the Misslennius section on the homepage.
– This will open a new webpage. Here’s the online Recruitment of Assistants in EPFO and online pdf link.
– First, click on the PDF link. By doing so, the related detailed advertisement will be opened.
– Read it carefully and check your eligibility according to the posts. Then come back to the previous webpage.
– Click the Apply Online Link here. Another new webpage will open after clicking
– Tab the top click here Here for New Registration link button.
– Then the corresponding page of guidelines will open on your computer screen. Read it and click on Continue button.
After this, the online application form will open. Enter the basic information requested here.
Then by entering the security code below, click the Save and Next button.
– On the new webpage that opens, you will have to upload your passport size photo and signature scan copies.
Next, next webpage, enter your educational qualification and all the information sought for by tab and then press the Save & Next button.
– The completed application form will appear on your computer screen. Check it again once.
– After complete satisfaction, tab and save the next button.
– Another new webpage will open once you click. Upload scanned copies of the certificates and documents requested here.
– After this, pay the application fee according to your category. For any query or latest updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Last date for applying online: 25 June 2019
More info here