Earthquake News: People in Bikaner are still terrified by the tremors of earthquakes- The land of Rajasthan has shaken twice in two days. Earthquake tremors have been felt once again in Bikaner, Rajasthan, after which the people there have been shocked. According to the National Center for Seismology, an earthquake occurred in Rajasthan’s Bikaner at 7.42 am this morning, whose intensity was measured at 4.8 on the Richter scale. Earlier on Wednesday also the tremors of earthquake were felt in Bikaner itself, whose intensity was more than today. As of now, there is no report of any loss of life or property in today’s earthquake.
Earlier, tremors of earthquake were felt in Bikaner district on Wednesday morning. Although the tremors were very strong, no loss of life or property was reported. According to the Meteorological Center Jaipur, the intensity of the earthquake, which occurred at 5:24 am on Wednesday, was measured at 5.3 on the Richter scale. The epicenter of the earthquake was at a depth of 110 km below the ground. According to the district administration, during this time most of the people were sleeping, so there was no atmosphere of any kind of chaos. There have been no casualties due to the earthquake.
What to do in case of an earthquake?
- If you are at home after an earthquake, try to sit on the floor.
- Or if you have a table or furniture in your house, then sit under it and cover your head with your hand.
- Stay indoors during an earthquake and only go out after the tremors have stopped.
- During an earthquake, turn off all power switches in the house.
What not to do when an earthquake occurs?
- Don’t forget to use the lift during an earthquake.
- If you are in the house during an earthquake, stay away from doors, windows and walls.
- If you are at home during an earthquake, do not go out. Try to protect yourself where you are.
- If you are out of the house during an earthquake, try to stay away from tall buildings and electric poles.