DRDO Recruitment 2019- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has invited applications for 351 posts of Technician-A. Diploma / ITI Certificate holder can apply for this. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are 10th pass and looking for government Jobs. DRDO is looking to fill 351 Empty posts of Technician – A department. Skilled and Interested candidates can Apply for DRDO Notification 2019 on the official website before the last date i.e. 26 June 2019.
Candidates must have a minimum experience of a year from the recognized Institution or Approved University. The details related to the application are as follows …
Details About DRDO Recruitment 2019
Name of Department: Defence Research And Development Organization
Number of Vacancies: 351
Name of Vacancy: Technician-A posts
Application fee for unreserved category candidates is Rs 100 whereas all women / scheduled castes / scheduled tribes/ex-servicemen will not be charged any fee. Fees can be paid by credit card, debit card or NetBanking.
Date of application start: 03 June 2019
Last date of application: 26.06.2019
Website for application: CEPTAM
All students should be between 18 and 28 years of age. Candidates of reserved category will be exempted as per rules.
- Pass the 10th or equivalent class from any board or institution recognized by the applicant’s government.
- Candidate in desired descriptive will have ITI certificate
Last year, DRDO invited applications for senior technical assistant B post. At that time there was more or less 494 vacancies which were to be recruited. Applications were deposited from August 4 to August 29. In many cities across the country, the examination was held for these posts. Candidates between 18 to 28 years can apply for these posts. The application fee was 100 rupees. For it, a diploma of three years was required in the BSc Degree or Engineering. For the latest updates and more info, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
How to Apply For DRDO Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of DRDO
- On the official website, you will find the Recruitment link. Click on that link, it will redirect you to another page.
- Now, you have to Read Notification carefully and Click on the Apply Button
- Fill the Asked details, and recheck the submitted details
- Click on the Submit Button
- Take a print out for the Application Form for the future purpose.