Delhi Govt Teacher recruitment 2018-19: The education department of Delhi has issued merit list to appoint TGT and primary teachers on the basis of contract under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
Delhi Govt Teacher recruitment 2018-19
New Delhi: The education department of Delhi has issued merit list to appoint TGT and primary teachers on the basis of contract under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. This full list can be checked on the official website of the Government of Delhi’s Education website- www.edudel.nic.in.
Candidates whose names are included in the merit list are required to contact the Education Department’s Deputy Director for verification of the certificates. Any candidate who does not appear on a fixed date and time, will not be allowed to do the work of making the document variant. Please tell that candidates of General and Reserved category are to be present before 23 and 24 January in the Deputy Director of Education Department. Here they can validate the documents from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. If for some reason the candidates (which are included in the merit list) are unable to appear on the 23rd and the 24th, they can make the document verification from 10 am to 5 pm on January 25.
Delhi Govt Teacher recruitment 2018-19, documents for verification:
- Registration slip
- Seat qualification certificate
- 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation and BEd all the original certificates and their photocopies
- ETE / JBT / B.El.Ed degree
- Caste Certificate of SC / ST / OBC (if reserved category)
- 2 photographs (one attested and one unattached)
- Photo ID Proof
- Candidates will have to take a set of all the documents mentioned above with attesting from the district office.
After successful verification of documents, candidates will be given appointment letters.