Delhi EWS Admission 2019 is the last date of registration Today. Application for EWS/DG section can be done by people living below the poverty line and reserved category only. Today is the last day of application for Delhi School EWS Admission 2019-20. Let us know that the applications for EWS / DG section can be done only by the people living below the poverty line and the reserved category. Admission under EWS / DG quota is mandatory for 25% seats in Delhi’s private schools. In these seats, free education is provided to EWS /DG class children. 14 February 2019 is the last date for EWS admission.
Delhi EWS Admission 2019: EWS/DG Nursery Admission, edudel.nic.in
The first draw of the EWS / DG class will be drawn on 27th February. For the EWS / DG category, you must have Residence proof of Delhi and your income should be less than Rs. 1 lakh. Apart from SC / ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category, HIV sufferers or lamps are kept under disadvantage group.
Delhi EWS Admission 2019: Fill EWS Admission 2019-20 Delhi Online Form
- Visit the official website of the Delhi Education Department at http://edudel.nic.in
- Click the link of EWS / DG Admission on the home page here.
- Now click on ‘Registration for new applicants’ here.
- A new page will open once you click, enter your own database and register here.
- After registering you will get the option of choosing a school on the next page. Click on the schools in which you want admission.
- After selecting the schools, click on final submission and submit
Delhi EWS Admission 2019, Kids Age Limit for Admission:
- Nursery or Pre-School: Age Limit is 3 to 5 years on 31-03-2019
- KG or Pre-Primary: Age Limit is 4 to 6 years on 31-03-2019
- Class I (first): Age Limit is 5 to 7 years on 31-03-2019
Check EWS/DG Result 2019-20 Online, Delhi EWS Admission 2019: EWS/DG Nursery Admission, edudel.nic.in
The result would be declared on the first or second week of March 2019. The result would also be visible on the website http://www.edudel.nic.in/ of Directorate of Education.
For any inquiry and updates so visit here: www.indiatimelines.com