Central Railway recruitment 2019- Central Railway, Mumbai Division has sought applications for filling up 42 posts of Para Medical staff. These appointments will be through Walk-in-Interview on a contract basis. Interested candidates can join this by reaching the fixed address.
Central Railway recruitment 2019, Apply Online
Dialysis Technician, Post: 07 (Unreserved: 04)
Qualification: B.Sc. Also, get a diploma in hemodialysis. If there is no diploma, there should be two-year working experience in a prestigious institution.
Date of interview: May 27, 2019, 10 am to 1 pm
Staff Nurses, Post: 34 (Unreserved: 17)
Qualification: General Nursing and Midwifery has a three-year course. Or BSc nursing.
There is a valid registration in the Indian / State Nursing Council.
Age limit: Minimum 20 and maximum 40 years.
Date of interview: May 28, 2019, 10 am to 1 pm
Audiology-cum- * Speech Therapist, Post: 01 (Unreserved)
Qualification: Must have a BSc Degree. Along with the diploma in audio and speech therapy. Two years of work experience should also be done.
Date of interview: May 29, 2019, 10 am to 1 pm
In the maximum age limit, the reserved category will be given as per the rules of the Central Government.
Application Process for Central Railway recruitment 2019
- Login to the website cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Go to the News and Recruitment section on the homepage.
- Click on the notification section under the recruitment link. This will open a new page.
- On the new page, the ‘https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section. the link will appear.
- Under this, two choices will be available for both English and Hindi. Click on the link for the language in which you want to read the notification. By doing this the ads related to the post will open. Read this carefully and check your qualifications
- The proforma of the application form is attached below the advertisement. Take out his printout on A4 size paper.
- Enter the information related to your personal, educational qualifications and experience in the form. Paste the colour photograph of your passport size at the specified location.
- Take a completely filled application form on the day of the interview and the original and one set photocopy of all the documents sought.
- Take these documents together in the interview
- Tenth Certificate (Date of Birth)
- All Degrees and Certificates
- Certificate of Registration in Nursing Council
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
For the latest government jobs, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Recruitment Section, Central Railway, Personal Branch, Divisional Railway Manager Office, Third Floor, Annexi Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai-400001
Dates of the interview: 27, 28, and 29 May 2019
Time: from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.