BSEB Bihar STET Recruitment Notification 2019: Bihar School Examination Board also known as BSEB has announced the enrollment notice for 37335 posts of Teacher (TGT and PGT) to educate in Secondary (9th and 10th Class) and Senior Secondary (eleventh and twelfth Class) government schools of the Bihar state. The Bihar Teacher post Selection will be done based on Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) 2019. Applicants can apply online for BSTET Notification 2019.
BSTET Online Application has been begun from today ( 09 September 2019), on www.bsebstet2019.in. Bihar TET Online Form is given underneath for the comfort of the applicants. Qualified and interested competitors can apply for Bihar STET Teacher Recruitment prior to 18 September 2019.
BSEB Bihar STET Recruitment Notification 2019
The BSEB board is organizing the Physical Education, Health Instructor Examination 2019 (PEHIE) and Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) on 07 November 2019 (Thursday) from 10:00 AM to 12.30 PM for Paper First and from 2.00 PM to 04.30 PM for Paper Second.
Earlier the BSEB Chairman, Anand Kishor, had educated media regarding the Bihar Teacher Recruitment. BSEB Chairman, Anand Kishor said that “25,270 opening is accessible for STET Paper I (Classes IX and X) and 12,065 STET paper 2 (classes XI and XII). Aspirants can enroll for STET on bsebstet2019.in”. For the latest government jobs, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Before apply for BSEB BSTET Exam online, competitors ought to make sure that they have the endorsed least qualification criteria and satisfy all conditions for the vacancies.
Applicants can check BSTET Application Fee, Selection Process, Eligibility, through this article
BSEB Bihar STET Recruitment Notification 2019 Post Details
Total Posts – 37335
Paper – I (Class 9 & 10) English – 5054
- Science – 5054
- Sanskrit – 1054
- Maths – 5054
- Hindi – 3000
- Urdu 1000
- Social Science – 5054
Senior Secondary Teacher
Paper – II (Class 11 & 12)
- Maths 2104
- Computer Science – 1673
- Chemistry – 2221
- English 2125
- Zoology – 723
- Physics 2384
- Botany -835
BSEB Bihar STET Recruitment Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
BSTET Paper 1 for Secondary Teacher/TGT – Graduation and B.Ed
TGT for Science –
- Candidate must be Graduation with Botany, Zoology & Chemistry subjects
- Ed Or B.Tech with Science subject + B.Ed
TGT for MATHS –
- Students must have graduation degree with Maths, Physics & Chemistry
- Ed Or B.Tech with Mathematics subject + B.Ed Science
TGT for S.St –
Social Studies Graduation with H Geography, History, Economy And Polity and B.Ed
BSTET Paper 2 for Sr. Secondary Teacher/PGT – Post-Graduation and B.Ed
- Must have Post Graduate Degree in any subject and ‘A’ level from DOEACC.
- BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a well-known University or a similar Degree or Diploma from a University or institute managed by the Govt. of India.
- Tech (Any Stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers structure any recognized University. Or M.Sc. (Software engineering)/MCA or Equivalent structure a perceived University.
- Sc. (Computer Science)/BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate Degree in any subject structure a perceived University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer or in any subject from a recognized University.
- ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post advanced education in any subject.
BSEB Bihar STET 2019 Age Limit:
- General Female – up to 21 to 40 years
- General Male – Up to 21 to 37 years
- OBC – 21 to 40 years
- SC/ST – 21 to 42 years
Bihar STET 2019 Application Fee :
Secondary Teacher (Paper-I), Senior Secondary Teacher (Paper-II) AND Physical Education & Health Instructor
- SC – 300
- EWS – 500
- EBC – 500
- UR – 500
- ST -300
- BC – 500
- PWD – 300
Paper I & II
- SC – 500
- EWS – 800
- BC – 800
- UR – 800
- EBC – 800
- ST -500
- PWD – 500
Important Date for BSEB Bihar STET 2019
- Initial Date of Application – 09 September 2019
- Final Date of Application and Fee Payment – 18 September 2019 till 11:59 AM
- Date of Exam- 07 November 2019 (Thursday)
BSEB Bihar STET 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection will be completed on the basis of written exam
How to Apply for BSEB Bihar STET Recruitment Notification 2019
- The Interested and Eligible candidates can online by following steps:
- Firstly, need to visit the Website: www.bsebstet2019.in
- New users need to register themselves by clicking on ‘Register (New Candidate)’
- After submission, You will receive Application Number and Password on email ID and mobile number of the applicants via Email/SMS, using which candidate will be able to login further.
- Now candidates need to log in the account using the same Application Number and Password which you received on your email id and Fill all the ask information such as Name, Address, Education.
- Then After you need to upload the Photograph and signature page and then payment page will appear.
- After uploading all the documents, pay the application fee via net banking/ credit card/ Debit Card.