BITSAT Slot Booking 2019 Begins, BITS Pilani’s Entry authority will begin booking slots Booking of BITSAT 2019 from 5th April 2019. For Slot Booking, the Candidate must Log in with his BITSAT 2019 from the portal, Number, Gender, Email Address, and Date of Birth Candidates will need to choose Slots Based on the date, Examination center, and exam slot priority. It is advisable that Candidates will have a look their slots as soon as the slots will be available on First Come First served basis. BITSAT slot booking will be available for a special slot subject to the availability of a special date and slot at the center. If for any reason the candidates fail to book their slots, the slot will automatically be given to the candidates by the admission authority of the institute. The allotted test cities of the candidates have been issued on April 3, 2019. Candidates will have to download BITSAT Admit Card to be present in the examination.
BITSAT Slot Booking 2019 Begins, Check Details Here
BITSAT 2019 will be organized for the admission of Candidates in the Bachelor Degree program proposed by BITS Pilani Institute. The Application form of BITSAT 2019 was available till March 31.
BITSAT Slot Booking 2019 Begins – Dates
|1.||Start of BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking||April 5, 2019|
|2.||Last date for BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking||To be notified|
|3||Download of Hall Ticket||April 12, 2019|
|4||Last Date to download Hall Ticket||May 13, 2019|
Key Features of BITSAT Slot Booking 2019 Begins
Before proceeding with the procedure, candidates should check each detail about the application process and slot bookings. Prior to booking the slot, the following important points should be kept in mind:
• Candidates will get slots available on first come first served basis.
• Candidates will be given a special time within which they will need to book their slots.
• Slots will automatically be provided to those candidates who will not be able to book their slots for any reason.
Click here to visit BITSAT Slot Booking 2019
BITSAT 2019 slot booking process
Candidates will need to follow these steps to book their slots in BITSAT 2019. Detailed steps are mentioned below:
1. Login: Candidates who have successfully filled their applications, they will now have to book their slots. In order to book slots, candidates will be required to log in on the login portal using the following details:
• BITSAT 2019 Application Number
• Date of birth
• Email ID
- Choosing the right examination center: After the candidates successfully enter the system, they will have to choose the examination center from the list according to their preference. The examination center once booked will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Choose a trial date: After selecting the correct examination center by the candidates, they will need to choose a test date as per their choice. Candidates will also be able to see availability on the special date of examination.
- Select the test time: Candidates will now have to select the test time before confirming their slot booking process. The entrance examination will be held in two sessions: from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm Candidates can choose any test time as per their preference.
After booking their slots of BITSAT 2019 by the candidates, the candidates are advised to cross-check the details given in this process and make the changes as soon as possible (if any).
BITSAT Slot Booking 2019 Begins, BITSAT 2019 Exam Slots Duration
|Slot 1||9.00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Slot 2||2:00 PM to 5 PM|
BITSAT Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Applicants who successfully filled the application form of BITSAT 2019 will be able to book only their slots and then download BITSAT 2019 Hall tickets. Applicants are advised to check all the details in the BITSAT 2019 Hall ticket before downloading. If the details provided in the hall ticket are incorrect, then the candidate should contact the admission authority immediately. For the latest updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Description in the BITSAT 2019 Hall Ticket
- candidate’s name
- BITSAT roll number
- Name and address of the testing centre
- Date and place of trial
- Instructions for the candidate BITSAT 2019 application form