Bitcoin prices continue to rise – cross $50,000 for the first time in three months -After the fall in the price of bitcoin, now it has increased again. There has been a steady rise in prices. Bitcoin, the largest currency by market capitalization, crossed the $50,000 mark on Monday for the first time in three months. The price of bitcoin went up to $ 50,152.24. This is its highest level since mid-May. Bitcoin has recovered after trading between $30,000-40,000 for several weeks.
The price of bitcoin fell from a record high of $65,000 in April. According to CoinDesk, the price of Ether linked to the ethereum blockchain increased to $3,321. It is the second largest cryptocurrency after bitcoin. Dogecoin gained 1 percent and was trading at $ 0.32.
Stellar, XRP, Cardano and Litecoin also gained momentum
Apart from this, Stellar, XRP, Cardano and Litecoin have also gained momentum. The crypto market had fallen significantly a few weeks ago due to China tightening the mining of bitcoin and banning the trading of cryptocurrencies. However, this was followed by a recovery in bitcoin from positive tweets from Tesla founder Elon Musk and Kathy Wood of Arc Investment Management.
The total market value of cryptocurrencies has reached about $ 2.17 trillion. It is also expected to increase by 18 percent in Cardano and 11 percent in Binance Coin in the last few days.
According to the coinmarketcap.com index, know the rates of the world’s 10 largest cryptocurrencies till 11 am-
- Bitcoin – Price increased by 2.88 percent to $5,0409.16.
- Ethereum – Price rose 3.55 percent to $3346.78.
- Cardano – Price up 11.60 percent to $2.80.
- Binance Coin – Price up 7.37 percent to $482.80.
- Tether – Price rose 0.03 percent to $1.00.
- XRP – Price rose 1.71 percent to $1.25.
- Dodgecoin – Price rose 2.17 percent to $0.3229.
- Polka Dot – Price increased by 3.52 percent to $28.57.
- USD Coin – Price rose 0.03 percent to $1.00.
- Solana – The price fell 0.67 percent to $ 74.21.
- Uniswap – Price increased by 3.09 percent to $29.46.