BECIL Recruitment 2019 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (Basil) has announced applications for filling posts of Skilled and Unskilled Staff. Under this, recruitment will be done for a total of 1100 posts. From the eighth pass, ITI diploma holder can apply for these posts. These appointments will be done on a contractual basis for various government projects. Candidates will have to apply for these posts through the post. The last date for accepting applications is 24 June 2019. The details related to the terms, qualifications and applications are as follows:
BECIL Recruitment 2019, Apply Here
Skilled Manpower, Position: 400
Eligibility: ITI diploma should be obtained from the recognized institution in Electrical / Wireman Trade. Or
– In the concerned subject, get an Engineering degree/diploma.
With this, the Electrical Safety Certificate has been received.
– There should be knowledge of reading, writing and speaking Hindi and English language.
– In addition, the work of electrical work will be obtained for at least two years.
Age limit: Maximum 45 years
Salary: 9,381 rupees
Un-skilled Manpower, Position: 700
- The eighth examination should be passed from the recognized school education board.
- With this, there will be at least one year of experience in electrical work.
- In addition to writing and reading Hindi, there is knowledge about reading and understanding English.
Age limit: Maximum 55 years
Salary: 7,613 rupees
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be interviewed through.
Application fee For BECIL Recruitment 2019
– 500 rupees for general / OBC candidates. 250 / – for SC / ST / Divas
– Fees can be paid through cash/card or demand draft.
– In favour of DD Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, should be paid in New Delhi.
Application Process For BECIL Recruitment 2019
– Login to the website (www.becil.com). Now click on the Career link at the bottom of the homepage here.
– A new webpage will open after that. Click the vacancy link here. Now a new webpage will open
– On the new page, the application of skilled/unskilled employees purely on contract basis for some of our government projects across India.
– Click on the View Details option below the title. This will open the advertisement issued by the company related to vacancies.
– Read the information given in this advertisement carefully and check your eligibility as per the post.
– Now come back to the Career Page again and click on the Registration Form link below the INCENSE OPTION.
– By doing so, the format of the application form will open on your computer screen.
– Take out the printout on its A4 size paper and enter all the information sought in it carefully. Also, paste the passport size photo.
After this, put the self-contained photocopies in an envelope of the application and other necessary documents and send it to the address given by the post.
-Documents required include bank draft, educational qualification and certificate of experience, PAN card and photocopy of Aadhar card. For the latest updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Deputy General Manager (AF & A)
Shri Awadhesh Pandit, C-56 / A-17, Sector-62, BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited, Basil Bhawan), Noida-01307 (Uttar Pradesh)
Last date for acceptance of the application by post: 24 June 2019
More info here