Air India Co Pilots Recruitment 2019:- Air India Limited has declared vacancies in a total of 132 posts of co-pilot. These posts will be appointed for a five-year contract. The company will organize a walk-in-interview to fill these posts. The interview will be held on 03 July 2019. Interested and qualified candidates can reach the interview on a fixed date. Other details, including post and qualification, are as follows:
Air India Co Pilots Recruitment 2019, Apply Online
Co-pilot, post: 132
Eligibility: XII examination should be passed from the recognized school education board.
With this, the class-1 medical fitness certificates issued by DGCA are received.
– An aircraft should have experience of flying for at least 500 hours.
– Valid Boeing-777 P2 must have the prescribed qualification by DGCA.
– In addition to this, the CPL / ATPL and FRT issued by DGCA will be received.
Age limit: Maximum 35 years SC / ST candidates will be given five years ‘exemption and three years’ exemption for OBC candidates.
– For more information related to technical qualification, login to the website.
Stipend: Rs. 1,00,000
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected through Walk-in-interview.
Application Fee: Rs 3000 for general and OBC class candidates.
– Applicants of SC / ST category will not be charged any fees for these posts.
– It can be paid through demand draft. DD should be payable in Delhi in favour of Air India Limited.
How to Apply for Air India Co Pilots Recruitment 2019
– Login to the website (www.airindia.in). Click the ‘Career’ link at the bottom right of the homepage here.
– The new webpage will open after that. Go to the ‘Recruitment Notifications’ section here.
– Now you have Advt in it. For the post of Co-Pilot having the B-777 Endorsement with Line Experience on Type New heading will appear.
– Click the Requirement of Co-Pilot having B-777 Endorsement with Line Experience on Type link given in the View Advertisement section under this headline.
– Read the information given in it carefully and check your eligibility.
– Then click on the second link, Application Format-Co-Pilot having B-777 Endorsement with Line Experience, below the above title related to vacancies.
– In this way, the application form will be downloaded. Take out the printout on its A4 size paper.
Now enter all the necessary information requested. Also, paste the colour photograph of your passport size at the given spot on the right.
– Be sure to write the details related to your mobile number, e-mail id and demand draft in the form.
After this, after reading the declaration, write the date and sign your signature.
– Check this filled application now. After this attach the Self-Attested Photocopy of the application and necessary documents.
Then take them all along on the day of walk-in-interview.
Walk-in-interview organized here
Office of Executive Director-Operations, Air India Limited, First Floor, Main Reservation Building, Safdarjung Airport, Arvindo Marg, New Delhi-110003 (near Jorbagh Metro Station)
Important Dates for Air India Co Pilots Recruitment 2019:
Date of Walk-in-interview: 03 July 2019
More info here
For any query or latest updates, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.