AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna has invited applications for filling up 85 vacancies. There will be appointments on the post of storekeeper-clerk. Interested and qualified candidates will have to apply online. The online application deadline is 30 July 2019. The terms, qualifications and other information related to the application process are as follows.
AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019, Apply Here
Storekeeper -Clerk, Total Position: 85 (Unreserved: 45)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any subject from the recognized university or institution should be. Plus, the work related to the store should be one year of experience.
Candidates holding postgraduate degree/diploma in Material Management from the accredited institution with the above qualification will be given preference.
Pay Scale: According to Pay Matrix 2, 19900-, 63,200
- Minimum 18 and maximum of 30 years.
- OBC category candidates will get three years of grace in the age limit.
- Sc / ST candidates will be given a five-year rebate in the age limit.
- 10 Year Age relaxation will be given to Disable category candidates.
Selection Process for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates will be selected through written examination.
- Written test computer based online / offline will be used.
- In the examination, 0.25 percent marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- The information about the date of examination will also be given on the Institute’s website.
- At the time of the examination, the application of the print and identity card of the online application is to be taken.
- After the written examination is passed, the candidate’s documents will be examined.
- The written examination will be a total of 200 marks, and 200 questions of one digit will be asked.
- There will be a total of five parts in the examination for which different points are prescribed.
- Part A will have 30 questions 30 points from General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Part B will have 30 questions of General Awareness, which will be 30 marks in total.
- Part C will have 30 questions 30 points related to quantitative aptitude.
- 30 questions will be asked from English Comprehensive in Part D
- 80 questions of 80 points will be asked from Partial E in Material Management.
– Candidates must provide a mobile number and email in the application form to get information immediately.
- Under General Intelligence, questions related to pictures, points and words will be asked. It will include matching the address, identifying equality or inequality in pictures etc.
- Under General Awareness, questions related to testing, history, geography, culture, economic issues and political systems related to information about the bustling of country and abroad will be asked.
- Questions related to mathematics will be asked in Quantitative Aptitude. In this, the candidate’s information will be examined for the marks. Under this, questions related to addition, subtraction, profit-loss, time and distance etc. will be asked.
- Under English Comprehensive, the candidate’s mastery and writing ability will be tested on general English.
- Under the Material Management section, questions related to material management and the importance of supply, supply chain management and material management in the management of the waste will be asked. There will also be questions related to online and offline purchases, sales and purchase for the public sector etc. Also questions related to business letter writing, quality management and computer management related questions will be asked.
Note: For more information regarding candidates online application and examination, visit the institute’s website.
Application fee for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019
- 1000 for normal and OBC category
- 200 for SC, ST, Women and Divya category
- Sc, ST, Women and Divya category candidates will be refunded after joining the examination.
- Other categories of candidates will not be charged in any situation.
- Pay-Duty for Debit Card Online through Net Banking
Application Process for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019
- First go to the website of the website (www.aiimspatna.org).
- Then click on the ‘jobs’ icon in the middle of the home page.
- By doing so, a new page will open, click on the Advertisement link.
- Next, a new page will open where the serial number 210 has been reported in the name of recruitment to the post of storekeeper cum clerk.
- The pdf icon and link to apply in front of this column has been given.
- PDF link will open ads related to recruitment.
- Review your qualification by reading the advertisement carefully.
- Click on its link to open a new page.
- Now click on the Register Here link at the new page.
- Enter the information sought for in the application form as per the instructions are given.
- Online application has the option of depositing application fees only.
- Keep the print of the lastly filled application.
- Do not send any documents with the online application.
- Scan the candidate’s colour photo and signature before the online application.
- In-online application, photos and signatures should be in JPG format.
- The application can be cancelled if the photo and signature are not clear in the application.
- Admit card of print and written examination of online application
- Certificate of birth certificate, 10th and 12th issue paper and original certificate
- Diploma / Degree marks sheet and original certificate
- PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voter Card or other Government Recognized Identity Card in the form of identification card.
- Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Ration Card or other Government recognized Accredited Housing Certificate in the form of residence certificate. For any query, you can visit www.indiatimelines.com.
Important Dates For AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019
– Last date for online application: 30 July 2019
More info here
Website: Website: www.aiimspatna.org